What We Do
One Call Technology’s senior staff has years of experience in virtually every aspect of business communications:
Our Franklin, Tennessee headquarters provides us easy access to virtually anyone in Nashville & Middle Tennessee. Our highly qualified phone system technicians serve the entire state, including Memphis, Knoxville, and Chattanooga.
Who We Are
One Call Technology is family owned and family run. Our commitment is to provide what’s best for your business.
Kevin Burton, President
- Served in the Airforce from 1975-1979
- First telecom job United Telephone Company in Longwood Fl. Served as warehouse and materials manager for 5 years. The company refurbished CPE equipment for residential and commercial telephone equipment.
- Recruited to Comdial Telecommunications located in Kevil, KY where he was Plant Manager for 2 years. This was during the deregulation of the public pay phone, so we started refurbishing payphones and payphones parts. While there we were awarded contracts with all 7 RBOC’s.
- Recruited by a Canadian company to do the exactly same model as in KY. Kevin and his family moved to Shelbyville, TN and started a new company from scratch. Company was profitable after the first year and Kevin stayed there for 5 years, eventually adding one new line of business: digital business phone repair.
- By 1989 the Canadian company had expanded through acquisition and new operations to 10 locations throughout the US and Canada.
- Kevin then moved to Nashville to be the VP of Sales and Marketing for the Company. Six months later the company was sold to a group of investors from Mexico.
- In 1992, Kevin started his own company specializing in business phone system installation. It took several different turns, but one day a Podiatrist from New Jersey called and asked Kevin if he could sell and install a business phone system. He said, “Sure,” and the rest is history. Twenty four years later, that same model is in place within the family owned company.
Josh Burton, Executive Vice President
- Graduated University of Southern Indiana in 2005
- Began working in dispatching and accounts receivable in 2005
- 2012 became One Call Managing Partner
- Certified in Hubbell, Superior Essex, ESI, Nortel, ICON, ESNA – Telephony Office Linx
Adam Raymer, Director of Operations
- Prime Home Entertainment Technician 2005-2006, Quality Inspector 2006-2007
- Became youngest Regional Manager for Prime Home Entertainment and led the top performing office in the country 2008, 2009
- 2010 became Technician for West TN Utility Company (Contractor for Charter Communications) where he Installed cable television, internet and phone services via coax connections for residential and commercial units.
- 2011 Promoted to Field Supervisor, then Technical Operations Manager of entire region. Led 70+ employees to highest performing location in the company.
- 2014 became One Call Technology Director of Operations
- Certified Allworx sales, phone system installation, and repair
George Hanes, Director of Engineering
- Joined One Call Technology in 2008.
- Certified in BICSI, Hubbell, Panduit, Corning, Nortel, ESI, Allworx, as well as Superior Essex.
- Trained extensively in business phone system installation and management, as well as voice, data, and video cabling, by 2 incredible industry technicians
- George lives in Goodlettsville, TN with his wife and four children.
Charles Pearson, Field Technician
- Joined One Call Technology in 2015
- 17 years of industry experience
- Extensive knowledge in Low Voltage Cabling Infrastructure
- Expert on Avaya, Nortel, Panasonic, Comdial and Toshiba Phone and Voice Mail Products
Stephen Burton, Senior Sales Executive
- Graduated from University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in 2008.
- Worked for 10 years in Business Development for Social Services.
- Assisted in developing Business relations for numerous non-profit social services companies in the southern region of Tennessee.
- Joined One Call Technology in February 2017.
- Stephen currently lives in Maury County with his wife and daughter
Steve Mull, Systems Engineer
- Joined One Call Technology in 2018
- 22 years of industry experience
- Trained extensively in business phone system installation and management, as well as voice, data cabling.
- Expert on Toshiba and ESI Phone and Voice Mail Products .
- Steve currently lives in Louisville, TN with his wife.