Want all the advantages of a big business phone system without the expensive hardware and the constant hassle? A One Call Tech hosted phone system is your solution:
No Equipment to Buy | No Maintenance | Local Installation & Support
Benefits of a One Call Hosted Phone System
- Upfront Savings – No expensive equipment to buy to get started. With a hosted PBX, One Call will manage and maintain your office phone system
- Long Term Savings – A hosted phone system is typically significantly more cost-effective over the long run than a traditional PBX.
- Flexibility – A virtual system allows your employees to stay connected to your system from anywhere: multiple offices, home, mobile phones, or even internationally.
- Scalability – Order as many or as few extensions as you need. You can add on at any time. Hosted systems can expand and grow as your business does. Seasonal business? Scale up your users during the busy season, and scale down during the slow period and pay only for what you use.
- Usability – You hosted system will be set up quickly by our local Nashville technicians. Once it’s up and running, it will be far more user friendly than traditional solutions. Go online to make changes anytime. Because hosted phone systems don’t require an IT staff for set up and maintenance, you save time. Employees can manage their own phone preferences.
- Support – Never call Comcast again! Our experienced support team is located right here in Middle Tennessee.
- Security – Your virtual phone system will be hosted in a highly secured data center.
Businesses of all sizes can gain the advantages of a traditional big business phone system without all the hardware and hard work of programming, using a hosted phone system, also known as a “hosted” or “cloud” PBX, or “virtual phone system.”
The mobility and flexibility you experience with our cloud-based business VoIP services let you serve your customers better.
With voice over internet protocol (VoIP) technology, your business phone system would run through your network and internet connection, not through your traditional phone company.
“Hosted” simply means your phone system is housed, operated, and maintained in a secure data center, otherwise known as “the cloud.”
A hosted PBX:
- Only requires an internet connection, no equipment
- Can be used with office phone or mobile devices
- Deployment can typically be done quickly, in a matter of days, or even hours
Features of a Hosted Phone System
Hosted phone systems for small business offer all all the features without the cost of an enterprise level phone system.
- Web based administration
- Mobile apps
- Advanced call logs
- Easy phone programming
- Presence management
- Visual voicemail
- Secure Chat
- Click to call
- Voicemail to email
- Custom on hold music/messaging
- Company directory
To find out more about implementing a hosted phone solution for your business, email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the “Get a Quote” form and one of our representatives will be happy to assist.